ERP Implementation Consultant - Remote
Posted on: April 10, 2021
ERP Implementation Consultant
Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in
cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don't take
our word for it-read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus
Research have to say about us.
Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management
software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock
their potential and drive growth. Built on the world's best cloud
and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing
model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business
management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and
Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. In an
interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full
control of their businesses, play to their organizations' unique
strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on
Acumatica's culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate
about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other
and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency,
simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a
difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional
and financial growth potential.
Acumatica is looking for ERP Implementation Consultants with one of
the following; Finance and Payroll, Field Services, Construction or
What you'll do:
The Implementation Consultant plans and manages all aspects of
Acumatica Cloud ERP implementations. Working in conjunction with
Acumatica partners and resellers, the IC acts as the key advisor,
product advocate, and a project implementation resource.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist partners with up-front implementation discovery
diligence, Project analysis, Scope of work creation, Proposal
building, and complex Fit-Gap Analysis.
- Support partners by answering challenging application
questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation
process and resolving or escalating problems according to company
guidelines that may arise.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow,
logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and
external checks and controls, and outputs
- Follow established implementation standards.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new or
improved service delivery strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and/or maintain all project documentation and client
- Support solutions by answering application questions, tracking
issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems
according to company guidelines.
- Assist partners in strategically responding to functional
elements of requirements.
- Craft, plan, and conduct product and technology presentations
for partners and during field events such as conferences, seminars,
- Provide user training and documentation on specific solutions
to aid business partners in preparing for solution
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding business
partner needs, deficiencies, challenges and attitudes.
- Assist and mentor new team members as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of
- You have an accounting background and experience including the
ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues /
financial reports; understand and develop financial reports, Draw
T-accounts for analytical uses, know basic accounting concepts -
ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits.
- You have installation and configuration experience with various
Business Application Software (Mid-Market ERP). Software
presentation and demonstration experience. ERP System Financial and
ad-hoc report writing a plus. Microsoft Office applications and
presentation tools. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; SQL
Server relational database concepts including database schemas and
the ability to understand a relational database design.
- You are organized and analytical, and able to eliminate
implementation obstacles through creative and adaptive
- You have strong presentation skills, are able to communicate
professionally, and can Write reports, business correspondence,
professional emails and procedure manuals.
- You can read, analyze, and interpret general business and
- You have 3+ years ERP software implementation experience
including business consulting, project management, project
definition, estimating, proposal writing, engagement planning and
Services, Equipment, and Route Management.
- You are self-motivated with a proven track record in business
software sales and knowledge of technology.
- You are comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical
organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
Acumatica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability,
marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected
genetic information, political affiliation, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Acumatica, Columbus , ERP Implementation Consultant - Remote, Professions , Westerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!