Inventory Coordinator - 1st Shift
Company: Alene Candles
Location: New Albany
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Alene Candles LLC & Midwest is a private label, contract
manufacturer that produces high-quality candles for some of the
world's most recognized retail, boutique, and cosmetic brands. With
our headquarters in New Hampshire and locations in Ohio and New
York, we've been in business for over 25 years. We are passionate
about making the best products in the world, making safety our
number one priority, and being an insanely great place to work.
We are seeking Inventory Coordinators for 1st Shift. Inventory
Coordinators maintain accuracy of inventory. Investigation and
resolution of inventory Issues.
- Research inventory issues/oddities and Identify the root cause.
Make the necessary adjustments in MAS500 as needed and warranted
while providing all documentation to support adjustments.
- Educate individuals involved with issues to eliminate the
problem going forward. If it is determined to be a system oddity,
communicate with the IT department to have the issue resolved.
- Scrub physical inventory before Controller posts year-end
- Perform daily cycle counts adjusting inventory as needed.
- Maintain Weekly Cycle Count Spreadsheet. Count as necessary,
identify inventory issues, and maintain metric.
- Maintain meticulous records on root cause analysis and
- Cycle Count Administrator utilizing O2.
- Monitor the Production bin to ensure timely returns to the
- Investigate and resolve any material issues the Inventory
Department encounters while issuing materials for candle
- Communicate with Inventory, Shipping/Receiving and Material
Handlers daily before adjusting inventory. Understanding of MAS500
and the effects of transactions on others is critical to the job
- Coordinate disposition of items between the Project Management
Group, Purchasing, Logistics and Finance.
- Communicate in writing any changes or discrepancies to all
- Knowledge of MAS500 operating system. Ability to teach others
how to use the system.
- Research issues and make adjustments as needed for the Ohio
- Maintain Alene standards of performance and comply with
housekeeping, policies and procedures.
- Promote safety as a core value to the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
management in a variety of formats.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to customer
- Effectively manage change and promote acceptance.
- Strong basic math skills including the ability to add,
subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to identify all items and count accurately using
various methods of calculation.
- Confidence, tact, patience, politeness, and diplomacy while
dealing with employees.
- Motivational, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong basic skills to include at minimum Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook and Power Point. Prior experience with MRP is a
- Forklift license is a plus
Alene Candles provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Should you require assistance completing this application or during
any phase of the interview process, please contact or call and ask
to speak to Human Resources. We will make every effort to
accommodate your needs in a reasonable amount of time.
Keywords: Alene Candles, Columbus , Inventory Coordinator - 1st Shift, Professions , New Albany, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!