Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you interested in working as a Maintenance Engineer for an
an automotive manufacturer, in Mississippi? Apply Now!Qualification
/ Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering [Electrical, Mechanical,
- Experience with PLC, robot programming, resistance / MIG
welding is preferred
- Machining, tooling modification, and hands on mechanical
- Excellent communication, presentation, and training skillsJob
- Responsible to maintain heavy tonnage stamping presses, robot,
PLC, welding, and other equipment.
- Carryout continuous improvement projects and take preventive
actions to achieve Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Cost targets
of the organization.
- Must be able to write PLC / robot programs for automation
- Understand the companies Engineering Standard and standardize
local operations per the standard.
- Shop floor production support to troubleshoot quality and
- Lead new model launches from process set up to mass
- Estimate cost for new tooling, equipment, and check fixtures.
Develop supplier & manufacturer network. Purchase spare parts.
- Create standard work instructions and procedures
- Root cause analysis and responsible to fill countermeasure
documents such as 8D, 5 why's, and other internal documents.
- Conduct training to operators and skilled maintenance
technicians on operation, quality inspection, and repair methods.
- Must be able to work extended hours and rotate shifts when
- Be able to supervise maintenance technicians and / or
- Travel occasionally (domestic and international) for business
trips.Must be able to relocate to Mississippi.You can email me
directly at: All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Columbus , Maintenance Engineer, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!