Domestic Transportation Agent
Posted on: April 10, 2021
"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information
business" -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of
Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a
friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer
service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems Job Description
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational
- Track and Trace TRANSCON Files and reporting
- Use export TRANSCON Workflow on daily basis
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when
- Interact with our customers in arranging their TRANSCON
shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and
external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best
practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and
updated in the DLSOPs
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company's
- Network communications, timely responses to emails and requests
(internal and external)
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies
and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding
integrity and pride.
- Adhere to the company's 10 cultural attributes: Appearance,
Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride,
Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
- Expeditors' Company Policies and Procedures
- Basic local regulatory knowledge for compliance
- Global Logistics Industry knowledge
- Hazardous materials certification (preferred)
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to
listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely
to obtain positive results.
- Positive and willing to help attitude Additional
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Expeditors, Columbus , Domestic Transportation Agent, Professions , Lockbourne, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!