Supv/Production - 2nd Shift
Company: Rust-Oleum Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Lesage, WV, United StatesAs our Production Supervisor you will
be there to supervise the shift to manufacture paint and related
products. Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are.
After all, in the beginning, our founder, sea captain Robert
Fergusson, didn't particularly care about paint. When he founded
our company in 1921, he just wanted to keep his ship intact and
stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that discovery is
Rust-Oleum Corporation. The same passion that drove the Captain to
spend his next few years creating the world's first
rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a
problem, we work diligently until we've perfected a solution, which
has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative
products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over
2000 people across every corner of the world, help us remain the
global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and
industry. Here's what you can expect every day:
- Ensure schedule adherence and quality standards are met.
- Provide direction to associates in Production Dept.
- Maintain employee records, Kronos/Payroll, corrective action,
- Adhere to company policies, Federal, State Local requirement
and ISO Standards.
- Ensure all operations are in compliance with all procedures,
rules and regulations.
- Perform routine inspection on all production activities
assuring that quality standards are met.
- Document training of all associates on new procedures and
equipment. Keep employees trained and well informed on new
- Work with Maintenance Manager and Mechanics on all equipment
problems, change-overs and issues concerning safety in all
- Oversee shift clean up tasks, communicate safety and processing
concerns as well as issues with regulatory compliance.
- Communicate results/ concerns/ issues with Managers, Purchasing
and Production Scheduler.
- Ensure shift to shift hand-off is completed and problems are
addressed via email to Production Manager and other shifts.
- Accomplish related results as assigned. Rust-Oleum is an equal
opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions
are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion,
national origin, color, or any other protected class. Required
- Associate degree required; BS in an Engineering or Business
discipline strongly preferred or commensurate experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of supervisory experience in a
manufacturing environment; preferably in chemical/paint
- A proven change agent with demonstrated ability to supervise
and lead a diverse group of associates.
- Train and Coordinate teams to achieve high levels of
productivity, quality and safety performance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office
packages, SAP experience preferred.
- Proven abilities to successfully drive continuous improvement,
manage multiple priorities and multitask.
- Ability to work well with other peer groups.
- Knowledge of industrial safety regulations, BRI, 5S
Housekeeping and Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations. pm19Job
Identification: 659Job Category: ManufacturingPosting Date:
2021-09-01Degree Level: Associate DegreeJob Schedule: Full timeJob
Shift: EveningPosting Date: 2021-09-01PI148206724
Keywords: Rust-Oleum Corporation, Columbus , Supv/Production - 2nd Shift, Professions , Lesage, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!