Warehouse Team Member - Entry-level
Company: Gap Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Gap Inc. Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the
world.---Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone---has
access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes
the potential of every woman,---regardless of body size, age or
ethnicity. Banana---Republic believes in sustainable luxury for
all. And Gap---inspires the world to bring individuality to modern,
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,---and on our own
terms-is core to who we are as a---company and how we make
decisions.---Our team* *is made up of thousands of people across
the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers,
communities, and the planet.---Ready to------learn fast, create
with audacity---and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role We are currently hiring for full-time, part-time and
seasonal positions. Earn up to $19.50/hour depending upon the shift
and schedule selected.
In this role, you will work in an energized, fast pace environment
where you will work with peers to prepare and move merchandise
according to established safety, production, and accuracy standards
and employment guidelines. You will be Customer Curious as you
maintain and verify documentation to facilitate the flow of
merchandise through the Distribution Center to deliver outstanding
product to our customers.
What You'll Do
* Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, loading,
and unloading, housekeeping and safety functions
* Ensure consistency in the quality of your work while meeting
performance metrics in assigned work areas while creating a
positive customer experience
* Collaborate with leaders/team members through constructive
feedback to support process improvements and cost reductions
* Works under direct supervision and follows standard operating
procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
* Ability to work in multiple departments as assigned while meeting
Who You Are
* Lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons for
up to 12 hours at a time and ability to stand for long periods of
time and walk continuously
* Associates may be required to move up to 50 lbs. (range may vary
based on work assignment)
* Ability to work a schedule that includes nights, weekends, and
* Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
* Ability to learn standard operating procedures acquired through
on-the-job training, to include power industrial vehicle (PIV)
Benefits at Gap Inc.
* Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30%
off at Outlet for all employees.
* One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
* Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to
volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
* Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up
to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
* Employee stock purchase plan.*
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
of the benefits we offer.
* For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to
providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We
are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment
decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received
numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will
continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of
belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the [Best Places
to Work by the Humans Rights
for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the
[2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality
for the second year in a row.
Keywords: Gap Inc., Columbus , Warehouse Team Member - Entry-level, Professions , Lancaster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!