Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Company: Improveit! Home Remodeling
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Well-established, highly successful and rapidly growing
Midwest-based home remodeling leader seeks a dynamic,
results-driven, analytical management professional who excels in
driving excellence in multi-location operations, logistics/fleet
management, process improvement and industry-leading customer
The ideal candidate is a process-driven numbers and data guru with
a fire to grow profits, develop people, and create a platform for
systematic expansion. S/he is critical thinker and a creative
problem solver who generates tech-driven, cost-effective solutions
and develops franchise-like models to ensure smart and repeatable
business growth. They see the business through the lens of
profitability, expediency, and efficiency without losing sight of
the value and impact of the people who make it all work, and the
non-negotiable brand promise the Organization makes to its
customers to deliver a 5-Star experience. S/he excels at defining
the scope of business projects and processes and identifying
functional and informational requirements to improve business
processes and profitably drive growth.
Our Chief Operations Officer (COO) will work closely with our
CEO/President on the Companys overall operational excellence,
collaborating to create and/or advance the right organizational
structure, the most cost-effective and frictionless processes, the
best people in the right seats for optimal impact, and leading
technologies to effectively run the company while growing it to the
If youre a high-impact operations management leader with a penchant
for driving excellence and the superpowers to make our vision a
reality, lets connect.Key Personal and Professional
- Analytical, Process-Driven & Technology-Oriented The Trifecta.
You are wired for efficiency and data-driven solutions made easier
and better by leveraging technology.
- Innovative You share our core value of Never Satisfied and
continuously strive to improve upon whats great to make it
- Disciplined You take ownership of results and are committed to
doing whatever it takes to get them, while never compromising your
integrity or that our Company.
- Dedicated Youre in it for the long haul. You celebrate
short-term gains but have the patience and poise for the
- Agile You remain flexible to the changing business environment
and can make decisions and change course as new information and
- Steady Cool under pressure, you can navigate stressful
situations with poise. Youre the consummate logical decision
- Inclusive You value people and champion their growth. You have
no trouble delegating and developing people to be their best. You
lead vs. always needing to do.
Operational & Service Excellence
- Integrate, refine, and advance all production-focused
operational functions of the business.
- Manage our entire field fleet operation and ensure efficiencies
and optimization throughout.
- Execute operational business growth plans and strategies
designed to achieve or exceed P&L objectives.
- Ensure organization-wide congruency of purpose and execution to
goals with the delivery of a 5-Star Customer Experience as the
- Drive inefficiencies out of the entire post-sale process,
including product sourcing, inventory management, installation
management and warranty services.
- Create and own the development and oversight of the right
operational structure, roles, and processes to achieve our annual
financial goals, 3-year vision, and 5-and-10-year+ targets.
- Partner with a wide variety of internal staff, Department
Managers and Executive Team members, as well as external resources
such as Installation Business Partners, Vendors, Consultants and
more, to meet/exceed organizational goals.
- Effectively collaborate with Owner/CEO and help ensure the
Company evolves in alignment with shared vision.
- Lead continuous process improvements to drive growth, hit
revenue and profit goals, and protect and advance our Company
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Construction Management,
Logistics, or related field of study.
- 5-10+ years of successful operational leadership experience,
preferably in the home services space (remodeling, replacement
contracting, replacement windows, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, siding,
insulation, basement systems, lawncare care, pest control,
- Leadership in finance roles or responsibilities, a plus
- Demonstrated track record of successful oversight of
operational excellence, including technology and process-drive
driven continuous improvement best practices.
- Experience driving efficiencies and performance in fleet and
- Experience with establishing multi-state operations or
franchises, a plus
- Position is based in Columbus, OH; must be willing to
- Experience with B2C service-based businesses.
- Experience with EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System).
- Experience moving a fast-growth company successfully through
the issues of scale.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Perks Package
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Growth-Driven, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Great Work Environment (New, High-End Office Space in
- Stability and Backing of a 32-yr-old Company with an A+ BBB
- Relocation Assistance Considered
About Improveit:Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989,
Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading, continuously growing,
replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio.
Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati,
Louisville/Lexington and Southern Indiana. We specialize in
replacement windows, bathroom remodeling and walk-in safety tubs.
BBB-Accredited with an A+ rating and 23-time Consumers Choice
Awards Winners, weve completed over 55,000 jobs, and one in four is
for a repeat customer.
- We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is
deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are
interested in developing leaders. For us, Improveit is more than a
name its an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our
customers, and our communities.by Jobble
Keywords: Improveit! Home Remodeling, Columbus , Chief Operations Officer (COO), Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!