Multi-Site Maintenance Technician
Company: Lifestyle Property Management, Ltd.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Team Member Title: Multi-Site Maintenance Technician
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Maintenance & Facilities
- Team Member Description: Full Time Lifestyle Communities' (LC)
LPM team activates the company's purpose each day by building
meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio,
Tennessee, and Kentucky, and North Carolina, and future markets in
South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You'll join a community team -
including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members
- committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a
participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and
neighbors. The Maintenance & Facilities team at LC is looking for a
talented individual to elevate our resident and community
experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In
this role, you'll perform a wide variety of general maintenance
repairs and services for an assigned community.Make an impact
through these primary responsibilities:
- Completes repair and service work orders including HVAC related
repair, replacement, and service work order for residents living in
LC luxury apartment homes.
- Responds to resident service requests and concerns in a timely
- Prepares vacant apartment homes to a market ready conditions
and LC quality standards for new residents
- Completes daily logs of work completed using work order and
time card system to allocate time worked.
- Cleans work area, company tools, and equipment and maintains an
inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Assists with snow and ice removal within designated community
areas during inclement weather.
- Completes preventative maintenance and routine inspections of
HVAC equipment as scheduled.
- Completes trash compaction and ensures grounds and property
remain clean and free of debris.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective
- Two (2) years of HVAC repair, replacement, and service
experience required for residential, retail or commercial
- Skill and experience servicing and repairing items associated
with, heating and cooling, and minor electrical tasks, OR High
school diploma or equivalent; vocational training, and one year of
maintenance and/or service experience; OR equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Proven customer experience delivery necessary, strong time
management skills and attention to detail needed, and strong
decision-making and problem-solving skills needed. Ability to
operate tools and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines at
all times is essential.
- Work requires strong knowledge and technical skills associated
with light carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC repair,
replacement, and service, pool maintenance, and installation or
repair of window coverings.
- Work requires a valid, unrestricted driver's license. Lifestyle
Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more
information, send a message to our HR team at LPMMT123 Experience
- 2 year(s): HVAC repair, and maintenance experience in the
residential/multifamily space Education Required
- High School or better Licenses & Certifications Required
Keywords: Lifestyle Property Management, Ltd., Columbus , Multi-Site Maintenance Technician, Professions , Circleville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!