Senior Consultant - Insurance Consulting with P&C experience - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- You will provide business advisory and strategic insights
specific to Property and Casualty and Claims Transformation.
- You will run consulting teams related to underwriting, policy,
billing, and claims management.
- You will facilitate client workshops and communicate
effectively with both IT and business users.
- You will develop comprehensive set of sound
- You will actively identify engagement risks in immediate area
of responsibility and assist in mitigation and tracking
- You will draw conclusions from the market and industry trends
and client issues. Requirements
- Experience in the insurance industry in either a consulting or
industry practitioner role in Property and Casualty
- Experience with a management consulting firm.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to all
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening,
motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being
done to develop the next generations of leaders.
- A deep sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled
with the ability and willingness to work hard under pressure.
- An engaging social style complemented by the analytical
pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers, a
professional who is respected for intelligence and technical
- Willingness to travel up to 80%.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree in
Keywords: Cognizant, Columbus , Senior Consultant - Insurance Consulting with P&C experience - Remote, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!