Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Candidates will be working on the Inventory team helping
support all aspects of the incoming and outgoing orders.
- Work through purchase orders and get appropriate samples ready
to be sent out
- Conduct inventory checks and labeling of incoming supplies and
- Print off labels and pick and pull items.
- Take inventory through the different floors to the proper lab
sites and scientific closets.
- Data entry and documentation in the SAP systemAdditional Skills
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience with SAP and Quality Control is highly
- Must have strong computer skills and attention to details
- Must be comfortable being on their feet for majority of the
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Columbus , Inventory Technician, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!