Claims production team lead
Company: Cambia Health Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Most WorkSource offices are now serving customers in-person AND
virtually. Please contact the location nearest you to get help
finding your next career or educational opportunity! Search
thousands of jobs on WorkSource Washington: Title, keyword, or job
number Where Claims Production Team Lead Job in Alger, Washington
US Claims Production Team Lead Cambia Health Solutions - Alger, WA
Posted: 12/20/2021- Expires: 3/20/2022 Job ID: 235290589 Apply Now
I have already applied Save Job -Print Email -Share Job Description
Primary Job Purpose
Remote within: OR, WA, ID and UT
At Cambia, our members need us more than ever, and to continue
serving them, we need to be vaccinated. Following federal mandate,
all Cambia Health Solutions employees, including 100% remote
workers, need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by 1/1/22.
The Member Services Lead assists their supervisor in accomplishing
and supporting department and corporate strategic objectives by
organizing, monitoring, training and scheduling staff activities to
meet or exceed performance standards and service level goals. They
keep lines of communication open between management and staff, and
establish excellent rapport with all levels of staff and external
customers. The Lead may also function as a technical resource for
the department or, alternatively, may focus on training and
coaching employees, depending on needs of the particular
department. This position leads employees but has no reporting
General Functions and Outcomes
* Handle difficult or escalated calls, claims or inquiries from
members, providers, employer groups, agents, member representatives
and internal customers with timely follow through.
* Thoroughly research inquiries, complaints and requests for
adjustments, take appropriate steps to correct any errors.
Communicate decision with supervisor, staff, and customer. Share
information gathered; provide helpful reminders to staff to ensure
correct procedures are followed consistently.
* Answer questions for team members and provide coaching and
assistance, as needed. May provide training to team members as well
as staff from other departments in an effort to promote internal
* Ensure superior customer service to both internal and external
clients and be accountable by following through on commitments.
* Assist in monitoring and distributing staff workload and assist
with workload as necessary to meet service requirements.
* Assist supervisor in improving performance by participating in
meetings, identifying training needs and making recommendations for
on-going training, orienting new employees, and reinforcing
learning through coaching. Provide feedback and coaching to
employees on routine performance issues, as directed by
* Assist supervisor in establishing department goals by gathering
service information from reports covering status of work,
inventories, turnaround, attendance, timeliness, quality and
quantity performance measures of employees. Assist in identifying
and evaluating trends, developing a course of action and evaluating
* Assist in the maintenance of reference manuals and procedure
guidelines. May assist in generating user documentation of
processes, policies, and procedures in response to business changes
and ensure staff is updated on any changes or modifications.
* Troubleshoot system malfunctions and coordinate with IT as
necessary. Identify business and technical problems, trends or
irregularities and recommend appropriate solutions.
* Participate in system enhancements, development, coordination,
testing and implementation.
* Assist in interviewing applicants and may provide input to
supervisor regarding performance of employees.
* Back up supervisor as needed.
* Comply with MTM and Consortium standards as they relate to the
employee's responsibility to meet BlueCross BlueShield Association
(BCBSA) standards and corporate goals.
* Willing to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
* Represent department as a member of company-wide teams and work
* Complete special projects and reports as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to interpret and communicate information with tact,
diplomacy, patience and professionalism.
To view the full job description, -click here
Job Summary Company Details Company Cambia Health Solutions
Industry Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers Job Information
Location Alger, WA Job Type Full Time Employee Job Position 1
Position(s) Open Duration Over 150 Days Additional Information
Federal Contractor No Affirmative Action Plan No View More Jobs All
Cambia Health Solutions jobs View similar jobs All Alger, WA
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Columbus , Claims production team lead, Professions , Alger, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!