AR Specialist Trade Spend Analyst
Company: Cerelia Bakery Canada LP
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Position SummaryAs a AR Specialist - Trade Spend
you will administer credit notes for customer deals, aid the Sales
Department and the Credit department. Help identify, analyze and
process all Sales spend.Primary Responsibilities
- Analyze and process customer deductions and manage all
communications regarding all trade deductions
- Manage outstanding open deductions to ensure deductions are
cleared with credits
- Consistent coordination and communication with the Sales team
through daily interaction, to ensure all promotional activities for
the period are captured and accounted for in the financial
statements (completeness of trade spend).
- Work with the Accounts Receivable ("AR") team to ensure
deductions are properly applied to promotion accrual and follow-up
with AR Specialists or Sales teams as required to ensure deductions
are cleared appropriately on a timely basis
- Process credit notes in multiples subsidiaries associated to
- Assist in analysis of accruals and accounting for promotional
trade spend with customers.
- Prepare monthly reports and reconciliations by customer and
provide feedback to Management
- Understand and ensure policies and procedures are adhered
- Meet month end close and project timelines
- Provide process improvements within areas of responsibility and
actively participate in new system implementations and upgrades
- Provide ad hoc analysis
- Perform special projects and information requests as
- Other role related duties as assignedRequirementsDesired
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Accounting or 4 years related
experience in leu of degree
- Minimum 3 years directly within trade spend would be an asset
- Food Service / Retail Industry Experience: brings a thorough,
yet modern approach to food services and/or retail, ideally a
proven and well-respected entity in the grocery and / or food
- Must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial spirited,
fast-paced and changing workplace environment with a desire to make
a strong impact on the business.
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic learner and proactive individual with the ability
to effectively manage various projects concurrently.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. A
results-oriented individual with excellent problem solving and
organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver
high-quality results within specified time frames.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills, ability to
prioritize and make judgments, and a sense of urgency will be
important to the candidate's success.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment as well as
- Must have excellent initiative, be a self-starter with a keen
attention to details.Core Competencies Leadership Behaviors
- Drive High Performance: Establish clear accountability for
outcomes. Stays focused and discipline in planning and execution.
Takes initiatives to overcome challenges. Celebrates wins and acts
with urgency to keep momentum.
- Collaborate: Works as One Team. Builds relationships and makes
commitments to others and follows through. An active listener who
understands and communicates openly while engaging in healthy
debate. Supports and execute decisions when they are made.
- Innovate: challenge the status quo by pro-actively identify
opportunities to make things better. Encourages team to share best
practices, be creative and try new things. Experiments,
incorporates learning and adjusts as needed. Acts with speed and
agility while accepting and learning from failure.
- Can-do attitude: has a pragmatic view on reality while
understanding the challenges and perspectives across the
organization. Pro-actively and easily connects with the customers,
factories and the different stakeholders. Acts like an owner by
providing ready-to-go solutions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail: ability to digest high amount
of information to transform into actionable insights to drive
business development, with a mindset of value generationPowered by
Keywords: Cerelia Bakery Canada LP, Columbus , AR Specialist Trade Spend Analyst, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!