Company: Bath & Body Works
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Compensation Analyst will analyze external and internal data
to support the company's compensation programs for all associate
populations. Participates in surveys, benchmarks jobs, delivers
reporting and insights and helps to ensure compensation programs
are compliant and competitive. Participates in the development of
recommendations regarding compensation plan changes. Supports the
yearly company-wide compensation review process.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to all internal
and external partners.
- Responds to basic compensation policies and practices
- Supports and facilitates strong collaboration with within the
Compensation and Human Resources teams.
- Supports internal and external offer
- Conducts and participates in multiple local and national
compensation surveys. Analyzes results and coordinates upload into
PayFactors benchmarking system.
- Performs market pricing of new and existing jobs, analyzing
internal peers and external market competitiveness. Makes
recommendations on job pay grade placement.
- Assists with the annual review of pay structure changes and
provides recommendations for changes based on market and associate
- Supports annual store geographical and volume review and
- Assists with salary survey selection and may attend industry
- Supports the PayFactors benchmarking system and leverages
system tools, functionality, reporting and community to deliver
market insights to the benchmarking process. Reporting & Analytics
- Responsible for regular metrics reporting and analytics on
store and home office compensation practices.
- Provides costing and analysis for minimum wage changes.
- Ongoing review of the Temporary Assignment Pay for stores.
- Completes ad hoc analysis and reporting for home office or
store HR partners as requested for area of
responsibility.Compensation Administration & Compliance
- Assists with the administration of the annual merit and midyear
- Provides training and support to users on the Compensation
- Assists with merit budget review and recommendation.
- Supports file feeds into the CPS system and manages the post
- Participates in legal compliance initiatives.
- Owns updating HRIS foundational tables including job code
creation and grade range maintenance.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (HR, business, finance, accounting preferred)
or related experience.
- 1 to 3 years compensation experience.
- Demonstrates high level of collaboration and curiosity.
- Demonstrates the ability to be agile and multi-task.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates care to deliver outstanding service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills.
- Positive attitude, exhibiting openness and a solution-oriented
approach to resolve challenges.
- Exceptional responsiveness, a high sense of urgency.
- Outstanding team collaboration with cross functional partners
to support overall needs.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics to handle sensitive
situations and confidential information.
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning.
Keywords: Bath & Body Works, Columbus , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!