Advanced AV Technician
Company: New Era Technology
Posted on: May 16, 2022
As an Advanced AV Technician, your time will be primarily split
between 75% on-site installation as well as leading installation
technician activities and 25% project management activities as
listed below. You will work with the production team to remove and
install audiovisual equipment for clients. Advanced AV Technician
Project Management Responsibilities
- Site surveys
- Project execution plans
- Engineering document reviews
- Project closeout documentation
- Attend construction meetings as needed
- Coordinate commissioning and training resources at appropriate
- Provide lessons learned feedback to PMO and Engineering
- Assist in developing skills of new technicians
Advanced AV Technician PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Custom audiovisual installations.
- Wire pulling and termination.
- Equipment installation and removal when necessary.
- Install display (projector/flat panel), and screen and check
for simple functionality.
- Labeling all wire and equipment.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Site cleanup.
- Safe use of ladders, scaffolding, and lifts.
- Lift heavy and bulky equipment.
- Use CAD drawings and blueprints.
- Giving excellent customer service and having a professional
- Timely submission of all required paperwork.
- An ability to use discretion and good judgment with regard to
sensitive or confidential information.
- Full compliance with the company's policies and
- Work to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Project demands will dictate the schedule, but this position
can expect an average of 10 hours per week devoted to project
- The Advanced Technician will work closely with the Project
Manager to make sure projects are delivered on time and within
budget to the client's satisfactionAdvanced AV Technician Physical
DemandsIn order to perform the essential functions of this job, the
associate must have the ability to stand on a concrete floor for
long periods and lift and/or move equipment at least 60-pounds on a
repetitive basis. The candidate must be able to lift equipment and
construction supplies from floor height to overhead while
loading/unloading trucks or preparing equipment for installations,
service calls, and events. Candidate must have the ability to climb
and work (stack, adjust, and repair) at heights in excess of 25'
before/during installations and job sites. New Era Technology is a
global IT integrator with 1,500+ employees delivering
Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and
Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 7,500
customers. By joining our team you will experience a corporate
culture that promotes personal and professional development. We
need individuals like you that will contribute to and deliver our
mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a
rapidly changing digital world.Within our organization, you will
work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and
industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change
and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive
competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications.New Era
Technology is a global IT integrator with 1,500+ employees
delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large
Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than
Keywords: New Era Technology, Columbus , Advanced AV Technician, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!