Maintenance Mechanic Multiple Shifts
Company: Boar's Head
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hiring Company: -Frank Brunckhorst Co., LLCOverview:A MECHANIC
assists with the maintenance of the plants equipment, including
preventive maintenance, along with a variety of other duties as
assigned by the lead person, supervisor, or manager. Successful
candidate will complete a general knowledge placement test with a
satisfactory score.Job Description:Salary Range: $22.45 - $32.20/
Hour based on experience and placement test result
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their
sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates drill press, grinder, and other
metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by
the department lead/supervisor.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are
attained and in a safe and efficient manner
- Communicate well with other team members
- Assist other departments as assigned by lead, supervisor or
- Must follow Companys GMPs, SOPs, plant rules, other policies
and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Other duties as assigned. -Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Computer literate to the completing of daily work within a CMMS
- Industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of basic industrial mechanical systems,
electricity and utilities
- Ability to diagnose industrial mechanical systems, equipment
and utilities problems
- Strong knowledge of shop equipment set up and operation
- Strong TIG or stick welding experience
- Attend required vendor training as needed -The position has the
opportunity to receive step increases through Boars Head
established training programs.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Boar's Head, Columbus , Maintenance Mechanic Multiple Shifts, Professions , Groveport, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!