Company: Beneficial Talent Source
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Do you have previous experience: painting cars, homes, model
figures or cars, furniture, etc?Do you know how to run an air/spray
gun? Do you know how to air brush t shirts?
- 2nd shift - M-Th
- Flexible hours: 2:00 PM-12:00 AM or 3:00 PM-1:00 AM
- NOT seasonal or temporary - full-time contract to hire
- $16/hr starting pay, company provides training
- Good attendance is strongly preferred as this role is intended
to be long term and full time!
- Environment is climate controlled, well-lit, and quiet
- Free coffee is provided and employees can wear headphones and
listen to music while working
- Relaxed dress code - shorts, pants, t shirt, etc and closed
toed shoes plus safety glassesJob Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Visual inspection of small parts for accuracy
- Good computer skills
- Good filing skills
- Ability to handle small and large parts and components
- Able to lift up to 25 #s
- Good problem solving skills
- Handle chemicals such as Acrylic/Silicone/Solvent/Etc.
- Wear respirator mask and PPE (safety glass, gloves, etc)
- Standing for 8 hours/dayPosted On: Tuesday, August 2,
Keywords: Beneficial Talent Source, Columbus , Coating/Painting Technician, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!