Transportation Analyst - Dispatcher
Company: Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
Arranges interplant and distributor shipments. Arranges Family Food
vendor pickups Ensures that products and equipment are promptly
moved between plant locations and to the distributors at the lowest
possible cost. Responsible for supporting the company, suppliers
and customers by providing accurate and timely direction and
routing of trucks to our customers.
- Creates and maintains interplant truck schedules.
- Determines the transportation requirements necessary to
maintain inventory levels.
- Oversees equipment movements from all plants.
- Monitors and controls plant compliance with load efficiency,
dispatch time and temperature compliance requirements.
- Works with TMS system / builds and maintains a database for
- Designs, updates and circulates traffic related reports.
- On a daily basis, maintains communication with trucking
companies concerning driver and route information and changes.
- Consults with motor transportation companies on traffic
movement problems, such as freight handling, transfer and in
transit storage, route reduction, late departures and late
- Is familiar with and current with distribution paperwork from
all plants to coordinate cross dock operations.
- Communicate with and provide support and service to our
customers on a daily and regular basis (Distributor
- Provides transportation support for all departments and company
- Ensures on-time pickup and delivery of Marketing and Sales
Department print shop orders (brochures, etc.) for The Haberdashery
Department to receive purchase discount rates. Qualifications:
- College Education (BA) or equivalent (note equivalent is 2
years experience for each year of college)
- Plus - (5) five to (7) years related work experience in the
- Very Knowledgeable and proven experience working with TMS
Keywords: Delicatessen Services Co., LLC, Columbus , Transportation Analyst - Dispatcher, Professions , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!