Director, Channel Operations - Americas
Company: Vertiv Co
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Director, Channel Operations - Americas -"Job Details" Columbus,
OH, United States Job Identification 20222767 Job Category
Production Control & Logistics Locations
- 1050 Dearborn Drive, Columbus, OH, 43085, US Posting Date
06/21/2022, 03:29 PM Job DescriptionVertiv is hiring a Director,
Channel Operations for the Americas to deliver best in class
services to internal and external customer to achieve the regional
and global strategic target for the Channel business.
- Develop, implement and lead the SIOP processes for NAM Channel
business working closely with Sales, Operations, Offering
Management, Manufacturing, Procurement, Engineering, Finance and
other cross functional groups. Including NPDI and EOL.
- Develop, implement and lead NAM Channel Inventory management
processes. Reduce slow moving and obsolete stock level. Oprtimize
working capital utilization.
- Manage demand/supply balancing process with variance and
- NAM Channel Operation system architecture and functionalities
design. Improve data accuracy, forecast algorithm optimization and
reduce manual processes
- NAM Channel Operations performance management. Scorecards
anaylisis and improvement actions Purchasing & Planning Develop and
lead a high performing team of buyer/planners located across
multiple locations to ensure execution of the Supply Plan that
meets Customer Requirements. -
- Supply forecasting and planning.
- Purchase order management.
- Supply constraints & contingency plan.
- Supplier operational performance.
- Item master.
- Customer project support (pre and post sale).
- NPDI support Logistics Develop and lead a high performing team
of logistics expert to manage:
- Inbound transport (as partner with logistics organization)
- Customs, import/export mgmt. (as partner with logistics
- Outbound transport (as partner with logistics
- Warehouse/DC management.
- Third party Logistics performance management
- Reverse Logistics (RMAs and asset recovery)
- Customer inquiry, escalations and event management.
- Stock accuracy.
- Logistics claims mgmt. (as partner with logistics organization)
KPI and management Responsible and key contributor for key supply
chain KPIs (key performance indicators):
- On time delivery (OTIF, RDSL and PDSL)
- Past Due Backlog
- Inventory Value and ITO
- Inventory accuracy
- Forecast accuracy
- Sell in revenue targets Education & Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain related field
- MBA strongly preferred
- Professional Supply Chain / APICS Certification preferred
- 10 years in a leadership position in Supply Chain
- Lean &/or Six Sigma training and certification preferred
- 10+ years of experience with -the Supply Planning Function and
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change across
technology and business teams in a Transformative environment
- Deep understanding of Overall Supply Chain
- Strong / Demonstrated ERP experience (ie. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
Travel: 50% domestic -and possibly some global The successful
candidate will reflect and embrace Vertiv's Values and Behaviors:
- Acting Like an Owner
- Assuming Positive intent in all employee interactions
- Being passionate about your work
- Challenging yourself in personal development
- Being tireless in exceeding customer expectations
- Assisting others to be successful as a team
- Talking with people and NOT about them
- Creating a culture where people can be their best OUR BEHAVIORS
- Be self-aware and learn
- Embrace the customer experience
- Think and act broadly
- Drive change and innovation
- Leverage diversity for organization effectiveness
- Foster collaborative relationships -At Vertiv, we offer the
stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the
opportunity of a startup. We design, manufacture and service the
mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications
in data centers, communication networks and commercial and
industrial environments. With $5.0 billion in revenue, a strong
customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to
establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value
to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We
promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms
of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational
health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion,
creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding,
or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity / expression (including transgender status or
sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation,
or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty
accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can
request help by sending an email to email@example.com Work
Authorization No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ
those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This
is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J,
or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the
future, are not eligible for hire. Vertiv is hiring a Sales &
Operations Planning Director for the Americas in Columbus, OH who
is an experienced leader to facilitate and drive results for
implementing a world class SIOP (Sales, Inventory, Operational
Planning) process across the region to improve KPI's performance.
Vertiv, a global leader in network power solutions, seeks a
Director FP&A - Operations & Commercial at its global HQ
located in Columbus, OH reporting to the VP - Global FP&A. As a
"player/coach" the successful candidate is someone who can develop
and articulate strategic plans, drive results through our regional
finance teams and business partners and can "roll up the sleeves"
to drive execution and delivery in a fast-paced environment. This
is a highly visible role on the finance team with regular exposure
to the CFO and will serve as a launching pad for more senior roles
Keywords: Vertiv Co, Columbus , Director, Channel Operations - Americas, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!