Posted on: September 24, 2022
Experienced Construction Manager needed in Columbus, OH for an
industry leader at the frontlines of building a better, more
connected world.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan AndersonAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about
us:Industry leader and provider of telecommunications solutions.
The services we offer to our customers are In-Building Wireless,
Tower Services, Network Infrastructure, DC Power Systems,
Monitoring and Maintenance and EV Charging Stations.Why join
us?Competitive salary and benefits package including
- Health Insurance
- Consistent & steady work
- Bonuses contingent on performance
- Growth opportunitiesJob DetailsThe Construction Manager leads
and manages a team of employees and/or subcontractors for direct
construction activities. Employee is expected to coordinate efforts
of all employees to complete specific work tasks related to their
projects. The Construction Managers main role is to ensure timely
construction and high quality, communicate effectively from the
field and with onsite stakeholders, meet customer expectations, and
manage all aspects of the job in line with the outlined
- Responsible for the planning, coordinating, and efficient/safe
execution of project installations.
- Responsible for the overall quality and safety of all
installation resources (including subcontractors) at the
- Responsible for Walk-Throughs with subcontractors to ensure the
build meets the specifications and drawings.
- Ensures that all company safety procedures are enforced to
include proper use of safety equipment, and the conducting of
onsite safety training as needed.
- Responsible for pre-planning material and manpower
- Responsible for identifying and resolving any missing,
defective, or incorrect items sent to the jobsite as soon as
possible, and sending the information to Project Manager to
- Responsible for maintaining all tools and equipment normally
assigned to this function.
- Responsible for reviewing with the Account Manager the job
package and all other information available and keeping the Account
Manager informed of the status of the work and all changes.
- Assist the Account Manager with building customer and
- Assist the Engineering Team and Project Manager with accuracy
of the scope/quote of the project, any scope changes, and any final
true-up to the customer.
- Responsible for assembling all site-specific closeout
- Prioritize work to maximize time efficiency.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting daily work reports as
required (includes work status, weather, personnel, etc.) daily.
Sending updates to Account Manager.
- Responsible for the accuracy of time and expense reports
submitted by the crews.
- The onsite company representative and will conduct themselves
- Handles emergency needs from field for site issues.
- Participate in progress reviews for personnel on the
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- 5+ years of Construction Management
- Hands on knowledge of network, telecom, communications type
- Willingness to travel to locations outside of Columbus on an
as-needed basis (travel expenses would be covered)Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Columbus , Construction Manager, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!