Facilities Maintenance Technician II - 306
Company: Omnia360 Facility Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Facilities Maintenance Technician II - 306
Columbus, Ohio 43240
Omnia360 Facility Solutions is a full-service provider of
customized and cost-efficient integrated facility solutions for
corporate offices, multisite dispersed portfolios, education, and
industrial-focused organizations. We are currently looking for a
Facilities Maintenance Technician II to join our growing team of
Great people make great teams. We have a great team here, and the
results speak for themselves! We are always looking to supplement
our outstanding workforce. We encourage you to discover, develop,
and apply your talents, enabling you to reach your full potential
with us. In return, we provide you with everything you need to
succeed, including a comprehensive benefits program to take care of
you and your family.
Benefits for the Facilities Maintenance Technician II position
- Weekly pay dependent on your experience and skills.
- Benefits start day 1 including health, dental, vision,
disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan including company match.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Paid vacation that begins to accrue on your first day.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Education reimbursement.
Essential Functions for the Facilities Maintenance Technician II
- Ensure that service delivery to the client is timely and of the
- Perform repairs and troubleshooting of facility's electrical,
- Minor troubleshooting of faulty electrical
- Minor HVAC PMs; replace filter.
- Replace door locks and hardware.
- Repair and maintenance of floors, stairways, partitions,
drywall, painting, doors, windows and furniture.
- Oversee sub-contractor activity.
- Building audits and PM's.
- Small project work.
- Utilize CMMS work order system.
- All other duties assigned.
Requirements for the Facilities Maintenance Technician II
- Possess outstanding customer service skills and attitude.
- 3 to 5 years of general maintenance craft experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must have the ability to complete required safety classes.
- Personal hand tools a plus.
- Craft License or certificate in one trade preferred.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass FBI background check and State of Ohio
BCII background check
- Must be able to pass sanctions checks for working in health
- Valid Driver's License
Our vision is to be the premier destination for both associates and
customers by delivering excellent service, high performance,
continued investment, and great value to ensure a thriving future.
We provide a better experience through a nimble and personal
approach to facilities management. We maximize our client's
productivity and profitability through a unique blend of site-based
service and customized solutions. Our integrated facility solutions
include site-based, mobile, bundled services, project management,
and managed services/vendor platforms. We serve as a natural,
dedicated extension to businesses, taking care of their facilities
so they can focus on running their business.
A Family Tradition that you can Trust
At Omnia360, we are a family-owned business that strives to lead,
treat, develop, and take care of our team as the family they are to
us. Our leadership team has spent their combined 100-year career
working in every facet of construction and facilities maintenance.
As a full-service provider of customized and integrated solutions,
we work closely with our clients, carefully managing their
facilities so they do not have to.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be
an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required
for this position. Omnia360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. Associated topics:
automotive, equipment, field service, field service technician,
machine maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, mechanical,
millwright, service technician
Keywords: Omnia360 Facility Services, Columbus , Facilities Maintenance Technician II - 306, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!