Senior Compensation Analyst
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our client has an immediate full-time/direct-hire need for a
Senior Compensation Analyst. This person will be responsible for
providing a full range of compensation consulting services to key
stakeholders (Senior leaders, HR Business Partners, Key leaders in
Field Operations and Corporate functions as assigned; Recruiting)
including consultation on base pay, short term variable pay, job
classification, market pricing, pay for performance and
organizational staffing needs in alignment with business strategies
and market trends. This role will serve as an internal subject
matter expert on compensation strategy, program design and
delivery, provide key input on compensation projects, and apply
continuous improvement initiatives to support the overall business
- Develops and administers all aspects of the compensation
program which includes base pay and incentive programs and policies
to support assigned customer groups that are cost effective,
consistent with market trends and organization objectives.
- Serves as an advisor to Talent Acquisition, PBP's, and managers
in compensation matters, including market and economic trends,
organizational structures, job leveling, market pricing, job
classification, compensation offers or salary administration to
ensure alignment with business strategy and compensation
- Conducts analyses for a variety of compensation programs,
within assigned customer groups, by:
- Leading and/or participating in project teams in support of
various business initiatives.
- Administering and communicating incentive payouts.
- Conducting special studies or ad-hoc analysis to support the
business strategy and planning.
- Modeling financial, operational and productivity metrics in
support of new & existing compensation program(s).
- Offering insights and recommendations for compensation design
or alternative modeling.
- Supports the annual salary planning process, including the
annual company budgeting process & the annual merit cycle. Leads
and provides direct support to assigned customer groups.
- Analyzes company compensation policies in relation to
government wage and hour regulations, prevailing rates for similar
jobs in comparable industries or geographic areas and recommends
changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive rates.
Educates managers and HR staff on concerns; escalates issues as
- 5 years of related compensation experience, including design of
incentive compensation plans, merit planning, job pricing, and pay
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Expert proficiency in Excel required. MS Access skills are
- Experience with HCM systems, Workday is a plus
- CCP preferred
- Retail industry or multi-state/location organization experience
- Self-motivated, organized problem solver with strong process
and project-management skills with ability to work on multiple
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to
confidentiality. Thoughtful and analytical, driving actionable
strategies based on data.
- Ability to provide an advisory and consultative approach and
influence through effective written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience in compensation systems preferred (market
pricing tools, such as MarketPay). Nesco Resource and affiliates
(Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Columbus , Senior Compensation Analyst, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!