Janitor for Atcheson Place Lofts Apartments
Company: Woda Cooper Companies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Janitor for Atcheson Place Lofts ApartmentsLocation: Columbus,
OHWho We Are:Woda Cooper Companies, Inc., and its affiliates are a
rapidly growing development, construction, and property management
organization headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The organization
specializes in providing quality affordable housing throughout the
Midwest and Central Atlantic regions. Woda Management & Real
Estate, LLC ("WM&RE"), the property management organization,
currently manages over 10,000 housing units in over 300 housing
communities. The management company has a concentration
specifically on communities funded via the LIHTC program, Rural
Development, and HUD Section 8, and other affordable programs.
WM&RE has implemented Yardi Voyager software throughout its
portfolio.The Position:The Janitor/Groundskeeper is responsible for
cleaning buildings, removing debris, keeping areas neat and tidy,
vacuuming and buffing floors and carpets, emptying trash
receptacles, and replacing the lining of trash cans.What is
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or
- Must be able to read and speak English and follow oral and
- Experience working with cleaning chemicals.
- Light knowledge of plumbing, electrical, drywall and painting
is a plus.
- Ability to follow instructions.Specific Responsibilities:
- Interact positively at all times with residents and the public
to enhance the community image and ensure superior resident
- Create and maintain a customer-centered service culture by
demonstrating proactive hospitality with prospects, residents,
family members and fellow community associates.
- Maintain an attractive community appearance and overall
positive curb appeal.
- Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and
light landscaping, including snow removal as directed
- Maintain a clean environment by mopping, window cleaning, trash
removal, carpet cleaning, bathrooms, amenities, common areas
- Assist maintenance team members with tasks as needed.
- Maintain all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Comply with company expectations as demonstrated in the
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Cell Phone Discount
- Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays & 2 additional
floating holidays!***All Woda Cooper associates must comply with
the Company's current COVID-19 safety and vaccine requirements.
Woda Cooper requires COVID-19 vaccinations, or a qualifying
exemption request, for all employees. Please reach out to Human
Resources for more information.***If interested, please submit your
resume for consideration
Keywords: Woda Cooper Companies, Columbus , Janitor for Atcheson Place Lofts Apartments, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!