CDL-A REGIONAL DELIVERY DRIVER
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule
- (877) 957-3129 Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company
that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a
private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join
Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and
benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Regional Delivery Drivers transport Mohawk products to flooring
retail centers, warehouses, distribution centers and job sites.
Why be a Regional Delivery Driver for Mohawk?
- Competitive weekly average pay
- Predictable daytime shifts
- Home Weekends
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation *Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $2,000 at
90 days, $2,000 at 6 months and $2,000 at 1 year. If employment is
terminated at any time during the first year of employment, any
remaining bonus payments will not be paid.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Columbus , CDL-A REGIONAL DELIVERY DRIVER, Professions , Johnstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!