Company: Village Green
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We like to think of ourselves as a people company disguised as a
Management Company. Village Green is an Award-winning management
company, operating in over 42 markets, with over a billion in real
estate under management. We are focused on customer experience,
creating authentic experiences, and creating an environment to
nurture and develop a new generation of leaders.
Our associates who work for Village Green are what makes it
special. We are looking for dedicated employees who can Village
Green offers a competitive salary and bonuses, along with health,
vision and dental plans, 401k with a company match, and more.
Join Village Green and jumpstart your career!
Village Green has an immediate Maintenance Technician position
The Maintenance Technician responsibilities will include:
- Timely completion of work orders and special projects
- Completion of plumbing and electrical service requests
- Completion of apartment turns
- Servicing residents in a friendly, customer service oriented
- Diagnoses problems and repairs in the areas of electrical
- Responds to all service requests, on-call emergencies as directed
by the Property Manager and Service Manager, must be completed in a
timely and professional manner
- Assists in maintaining the exterior of the property daily to
provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times
- Housekeeping duties as required, as well as snow removal during
winter months, when needed
- Performs property maintenance of pools, spas, and pool areas if
- 2-5 year's of experience in the hotel industry or multifamily
- Excellent customer service skills and general computer
- Candidate should have strong experience with plumbing,
electrical, appliances, and painting.
Plumbing, contracting, builders certifications and licenses a plus!
Availability for on-call purposes and the flexibility and ability
to work weekends when necessary is appreciated!
We offer an outstanding benefits package including...
- 401K, with a match!!!!
- Bonus program
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and
pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background
checks are also required before employment begins.
Keywords: Village Green, Columbus , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!