Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Description: Top drivers earn up to $69,000Average pay:
$1,170-$1,290 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob
ID: 230897 Overview
- Haul HazMat roofing materials in dry van trailers.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 4 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
- Drive within the Midwest and Northeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement required.
- Live within 50 miles of Carlisle, PA. Still need a CDL,
endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or
call us at , and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
. Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On BonusPI
Keywords: Schneider, Columbus , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Westerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...