Posted on: March 20, 2023
10,000+ company is growing and looking for an Electrical
Engineer in Ravenswood, WV. Manufacturing experience requiredThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt GennariAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:One of the
most known products facilities in the world. The Electrical
Engineer position is in the CPG (Coil Process Group) Department
which provides unique capabilities to a variety of markets. These
markets include the Transportation, Military Defense and General
Engineering sectors. Manufacturing experience requiredWhy join
us?World-class technology. Global Leader. Innovation. Over 10,000
full-time employees and nearly 30 manufacturing sites in North
America, China and Europe. come join us and together we'll take
this to the next level. competitive Base pay + Annual bonus
Unmatched Benefits 401k match up to 6% Medical, dental, vision,
- The ability to communicate effectively at every level of the
organization is critical in both written and oral formats.
Particular emphasis is placed on two-way communication with
maintenance crafts and production operators.
- Demonstrate the ability to function in a cross-functional and
team oriented environment as a leader or team member.
- Ability to manage and supervise craft employees and
- Technical competency requirements will depend on a specific
position, but in general:
- Engineering Fundamentals (BSEET or BSEE) 3 to 7 years of
- Assessing and reporting safety hazards associated with low to
medium voltage equipment
- Preferred knowledge and troubleshooting skills of overhead and
- Troubleshooting electrical systems, controls, drives, DC/AC
control systems, and 13.8 KV/480 KV power systems
- PLC programming (ex. Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon)
- Experienced with frequency drives, combustion systems, and
- Familiar with National Electrical Code, including NFPA70E
- Estimate maintenance/project cost and accurate timelines
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, and familiar with MS
- Familiarity with Aluminum Coil Processing processes
- Working knowledge of Process systems (IBA, Pi)
- Willingness to acquire new technical and leadership skills, and
share existing knowledge with colleagues.
- Work with immediate supervisor to identify your individual
development and training needs to enhance personal skills, achieve
success in your current assignment, prepare for future assignments,
- Keep current with the latest equipment, processes and
procedures as they relate to your position and utilize that
information to meet department objectives.Competencies
- Action Oriented - Takes on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Instills trust - Gains the confidence and trust of others
through authentically demonstrating Respect, Transparency,
Collaboration, and Empowerment while always putting safety
- Self-starter, highly organized, systematic and precise
- Situational Adaptability - Adapts an approach and demeanor in
real time to match the shifting demands of different
- Strategic Mindset - Looks ahead to future possibilities and
translates them into breakthrough strategies
- Decision Quality - Makes good and timely decisions that keep
the organization moving forward
- Plans & Aligns - Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments
aligned with organizational goalsAccountable For
- Improve equipment electrical and automation systems performance
and reliability through planned projects, gathering input from
operators, crafts and plant floor observations.
- Develop long term solutions and mitigation plans for the most
impactful root causes of equipment breakdowns.
- Provide troubleshooting support during equipment breakdowns. At
times will include non-standard work hours by phone or
- Prepare detailed plans utilizing scheduling and project
management principles for major equipment outages to meet project
deadline and budget.
- Provide technical support for continuous improvement projects
as part of a cross-functional team.
- Prepare technical specifications for procurement of new
equipment or repair of existing equipment.
- Provides input to a risk management plan in order to anticipate
risks that adversely impact operations
- Utilize predictive and condition monitoring techniques to
monitor equipment health.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Columbus , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Ravenswood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...