Company: Allied Reliability
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Allied Reliability is currently seeking a skilled Maintenance
Technician. In order to be considered, your resume should reflect
the ability to troubleshoot various advanced pneumatic, hydraulic,
ac/dc electrical (PLC and instrumentation) and mechanical systems.
You should be able to speak to your ability to properly maintain
and repair equipment in a fast paced, high production work
environment, while prioritizing multiple mechanical, electrical and
administrative tasks on a consistent basis.
- Maximize downtime by diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Promptly address, track and properly close impromptu work
orders safely and quickly
- Perform assigned preventive maintenance on equipment and
- Clearly articulate issues to System Technician, with a solution
orientated state of mind
- Proactive inspect equipment for wear, metal fatigue and damage;
rebuild and fabricate when necessary.
- Understand and drive implementation of a "Continuous
Improvement" organization that demonstrates improvement by
continuously driving faults lower.
- Must be able to adapt to temperature and environmental extremes
such as hot and cold, dust, dirt and chemicals
- Understand and adopt the client's standard Operating
- Adhere to client's safety practices, with an emphasis on
meeting food safety guidelines
- Your most recent employment should show that you are a
maintenance associate with experience in plant operations,
including significant knowledge of instrumentation and controls
- Possess 3 years of experience in a maintenance capacity within
a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of electrical systems using
480-volt 3 phase as well as 240 volt through 24 volt single phase
- Controls and instrumentation knowledge including. Examples:
Wonderware HMI system chart recorders, resistance temperature
detectors, pressure differential transmitters and 4-20 MA loop
- Ability to troubleshoot programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
hardware including Modicon and Allen Bradley PCLs as well as others
used in the field. Familiarity with Proworx, Concept and Unity
software packages and others used in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve
technical problems. Ability to read and interpret blueprints as
well as basic intermediate PLC ladder logic.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley, Megnetek, Danfoss, Altivar
and Square D variable frequency drives and other common drives used
in the field.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
mechanical and electrical systems; knowledge of industrial plant
systems, equipment and operations.
- Proven ability to adhere to safety guidelines
- Basic material machining and welding knowledge and predictive
- PC skills including the use of MIS system to plan and close
- Team working skills at a variety of function levels.
- Proficient in the use of industrial mechanics tools,
electrician's tools, instrumentation and controls tools and
- The ability to certify and operate a forklift.
- Able to complete all tasks in the area assigned by
- Ability to perform all needed physical activities without
restrictions. (Maximum of 50 pounds lifting.)#LI-WD1*MON*
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Columbus , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...