Associate Maintenance Technician - AM Weekend - New Albany
Company: Bath & Body Works
Location: New Albany
Posted on: November 17, 2023
DescriptionAt Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs. We are
committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture
focused on delivering exceptional fragrances and experiences to our
customers. We focus on recruiting, retaining, and advancing diverse
talent where our associate population is as diverse as the
communities we serve, live and work. In addition, we work to
improve our communities and our planet in a way that will make us
proud for years to come because we believe the world is a brighter,
happier place when everyone has access to the things that make them
The Associate Maintenance Technician will work in collaboration
with engineering professionals, construction professionals, DC
Operations and brand leadership in order to support both short- and
long-term strategies for all brands. Associate Maintenance
Technician is an entry-level position in this series and is capable
of performing basic maintenance functions.
- Duties are illustrative and not inclusive and may vary with
- Performs non-skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities
and depending on areas of assignment, assists with basic activities
such as electrical, plumbing, drywall and painting; material
handling equipment troubleshooting and repair; office furniture
moves, setups and changing batteries in forklifts and other power
- Maintains building, equipment, shop and storage areas in a
clean and orderly condition.
- Completes work orders for work performed and includes parts and
- Document all work order activities to follow MP2 requirements,
providing documented records of the activities performed.
- Follow lockout-tag out procedures, confined space procedures,
and other safety and environmental procedures and policies as
We invite you to join Gingham Nation, where we invest in our
associates through competitive compensation, benefits, and
development opportunities, so they can continue to be their best at
work, at home, and in their communities. Benefits offered to our
eligible associates include a no cost mental health and well-being
program, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from,
flexible and affordable saving programs, paid time off and a
merchandise discount. Visit bbwbenefits.com for details.
View Benefits InformationQualificationsQualifications and
- Willingness to learn and take approved training courses to
improve knowledge and skills.
- Must be able to perform basic maintenance repairs.
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and effective
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written
- Computer literate
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Knowledge of basic repair and maintenance techniques and
- Knowledge of safe work practices and policies.
- Knowledge of safe driving rules and practices.
- Ability to follow basic work instructions.
- Must be flexible with work assignment and schedules. When
needed individual could be assigned to any of our Central Ohio
operations to perform the same or similar work. Shift schedules
start/end times and days of the week may also be adjusted based on
- Must pass training and receive Power Equipment and Manlift
- Work as a teammate within the department and across the
- Support overtime work as required.
Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Valid Drivers License with satisfactory driving record
- Lead with Curiosity & Humility
- Build High Performing Teams for Today & Tomorrow
- Influence & Inspire with Vision & Purpose
- Observe, Engage & Connect
- Strive to Achieve Operational Excellence
- Deliver Business Results
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do
not make employment decisions based on an individual's race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,
age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, protected veteran status or any other legally
protected status, and we comply with all laws concerning
nondiscriminatory employment practices. We are committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for associates and job
applicants with disabilities. Our management team is dedicated to
ensuring fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment,
hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation,
benefits, associate activities and general treatment during
We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United
Keywords: Bath & Body Works, Columbus , Associate Maintenance Technician - AM Weekend - New Albany, Professions , New Albany, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!