Company: Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, USA, Afinitas is the global market
leader for pipe and precast concrete equipment, forming systems and
concrete accessories used to build the world's critical
transportation, water and utility infrastructure systems. Afinitas
is known for the innovative technologies and services it provides
through its trusted HawkeyePedershaab, BFS, New Hampton Metal Fab
and other well-known brands, which customers have relied upon for
decades. Afinitas is a part of BW Forsyth Partners, LLC, the
investment arm of Barry-Wehmiller, a $3 billion organization with
nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the
power of business to build a better world.
BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO!!!!!
Wage based on Experience $28 to $33.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine daily maintenance tasks on manufacturing
- Working with electric motors, conveying systems, pneumatic
devices, and electrical controls.
- Participating in new systems integration and installation.
- Assisting in facilities management and maintenance.
- Operating manufacturing equipment and other shop
- Basic system troubleshooting.
- Any other assigned duties. QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with MIG welders, hydraulic/pneumatic systems,
general building maintenance, CNC machinery, frequency drives,
overhead crane, and forklift repair.
- Journeyman Status preferred.
- The ability to read hydraulic and electrical blueprints is a
- Must be comfortable working in/on manlifts to 35'.
- Ability to comply with all safety requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; able to handle
shifting priorities and deadlines; able to properly
- Experience with personal computers, networking, and
- Have good housekeeping habits and strict adherence to
- Take personal ownership and pride in the quality of work.
- Ability to comply will all work-related deadlines and be
available as needed for overtime.
- Willing to assist in our areas as needed. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Works in a plant/manufacturing environment that involves the
use of industrial machinery and chemicals. Employees must be able
to correctly wear and use any Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
required at the location.
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of
experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a
job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here,
please still consider applying. We know that our differences often
can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful
work-therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply
to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable
accommodations during the interview process.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This
organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may
include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications,
background screening and/or skills assessments.
Keywords: Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc, Columbus , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!