Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift - Morse Rd/Easton
Company: Bath & Body Works
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description At Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs. We are
committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture
focused on delivering exceptional fragrances and experiences to our
customers. We focus on recruiting, retaining, and advancing diverse
talent where our associate population is as diverse as the
communities we serve, live and work. In addition, we work to
improve our communities and our planet in a way that will make us
proud for years to come because we believe the world is a brighter,
happier place when everyone has access to the things that make them
Summary: The Maintenance Technician can perform a wide variety of
work to ensure that the facilities and equipment are maintained in
a safe and effective working condition. Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to, performing work in all operational and
Facilities areas, depending upon the immediate needs of the
department. While Maintenance Technicians may have developed skills
in one or more areas, all are expected to be able to perform
general maintenance and repair in all areas of assignment, which
may include equipment, motor and conveyor repair and maintenance as
well as building maintenance including lighting, electrical and
plumbing in any of the distribution centers.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals, schematics
- Ability to use electrical diagnostic equipment (to include
digital and analog meters, and amp meters for AC/DC testing).
- Ability to work as a team member by interacting and
communicating with co-workers and managers in a collaborative and
- Works with Supervisor to mentor/develop team and Tech's in
- Work with Vendors aligned to facilities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to change load wheels on power equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair low and high voltage
controls including fuses, relays, wiring.
- Maintains building, equipment, shop and storage areas in a
clean and orderly condition.
- Completes work orders for work performed and includes parts and
- Document all work order activities to comply with MP2
requirements, providing documented records of the activities
- Follow lockout-tag out procedures, confined space procedures,
and other safety and environmental procedures and policies as
- Experience working in maintenance in a distribution center
- Building conveyor maintenance experience required.
Qualifications Qualifications & Experience
- Possession of a valid driver's license and a satisfactory
- Prior maintenance experience with forklifts, conveyors,
controls, hydraulics, pneumatics and building maintenance.
- Electrical experience with high and low voltage, AC and
- Technical school or training desired.
- Computer skills navigating email/Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Proven track record of strong mechanical and electrical
- Welding skill preferred, but not required.
- Multiple shifts and locations available. Education
- Possession of a high school diploma or general equivalency
diploma (GED) Core Competencies
- Lead with Curiosity & Humility
- Build High Performing Teams for Today & Tomorrow
- Influence & Inspire with Vision & Purpose
- Observe, Engage & Connect
- Strive to Achieve Operational Excellence
- Deliver Business Results Benefits
We invite you to join Gingham Nation, where we invest in our
associates through competitive compensation, benefits, and
development opportunities, so they can continue to be their best at
work, at home, and in their communities. Benefits offered to our
eligible associates include a no cost mental health and well-being
program, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from,
flexible and affordable saving programs, paid time off and a
merchandise discount. Visit for details.
View Benefits Information
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do
not make employment decisions based on an individual's race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,
age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, protected veteran status or any other legally
protected status, and we comply with all laws concerning
nondiscriminatory employment practices. We are committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for associates and job
applicants with disabilities. Our management team is dedicated to
ensuring fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment,
hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation,
benefits, associate activities and general treatment during
We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United
Keywords: Bath & Body Works, Columbus , Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift - Morse Rd/Easton, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!