School Bus Drivers and Trainees- Groveport, OH
Company: Community Bus Services Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Community Bus Services Is Hiring School Bus Drivers & Trainees
in the Groveport, OH AreaTrainee Pay Rate: $15.000Driver Rate:
$27.00 Per HourTo Be Considered Applicants Must-- Must Have A Valid
Ohio Driver's License & Clean MVR--Applicants With Class A or B CDL
Licenses Preferred--Community Bus Services is a family-owned School
Bus Company servicing the Madison Local School District since 2008.
We are professional, supportive, and fun.--Candidates must have the
desire to make a difference in the future of the communities they
serve, as well as embrace our positive company culture which
rewards excellent performance. We ask our team to participate in
advancing our mission of providing safe, on-time, customer-friendly
school transportation services.--At CBS, we believe that your
success will not be a matter of chance, but rather will come
through a shared commitment to our common-bond values that
distinguish our team from our competition.What We Offer:
- Trainee and School Bus Monitor Rate: $15.00 per hour'
- Driver Rate: $27 Per Hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Minimum 6 hours per day
- Both assigned and sub drivers are compensated at $27 per hour
and scheduled 6 hours per day
- Referral Program
- Orientation Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Week
- Holidays OffDuties:
- Safely transport riders to and from their assigned educational
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting riders with
getting in and out of the vehicle, loading and unloading any
necessary equipment or belongings.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle interior, ensuring a
safe and comfortable environment for riders.
- Utilize behavior management techniques when working with
children or individuals with special needs to ensure a calm and
positive atmosphere during transportation
- Communicate effectively with clients and their families to
ensure a smooth transportation experience.
- Complete necessary paperwork, such as trip logs or incident
reports, accurately and in a timely manner.Requirements:
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact
professionally with riders of all ages and their families.
- Ability to effectively manage behavior and maintain a calm
environment during transportation.
- ---Kind, caring and compassionate---Please note that this job
description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned
Keywords: Community Bus Services Inc, Columbus , School Bus Drivers and Trainees- Groveport, OH, Professions , Groveport, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!