Analyst, Performance Marketing
Company: Scotts Miracle-Gro
Posted on: December 9, 2018
At Scotts Miracle-Gro we think people are like plants....in the right place you will grow and flourish. Are you an advocate of making the world a more beautiful place by inspiring others, championing new ideas and being intellectually curious? Are you not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty? If so, then we want you as part of our Scotts family...the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden care products!
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst who will join our Performance Marketing team.
This position will be based at The Scotts Miracle-Gro world headquarters in Marysville, a suburb of Columbus, OH. Not familiar with Columbus? Visit columbusregion.com/columbus-2020/
The ideal candidate will work in a collaborative environment with other subject matter experts to deliver a range of support including but not limited to media operations, media execution and media optimization. This position will primarily support paid media with the focus on brand and direct to consumer digital campaigns. The role will also support broader digital analytics including Scotts owned-channel digital platforms.
In this role you will:
- Implement digital campaigns from setup including operational and execution support across the various digital media campaigns
- Serve as a point of contact for media execution agencies and creative partners
- Ensure objectives from the Brand, DTC and Marketing Service Teams are realized in the strategic media plans
- Manage media pre-campaign workflow and timelines, including operational project tasks, creative deliverable tasks, and creative asset execution timelines to ensure on-time launches for all programs
- Act as the Marketing Services point of contact and be subject matter expert for advertising and campaign-driven media related to media planning, platforms, and implementation
- Partner with Marketing Services and Media agencies to monitor reporting on media performance including surfacing proactive learnings for the broader Marketing team
- Partner in Media Mix Analysis for brand strategy alignment and data validation as needed
- Serve as a liaison for internal marketing partners, Content, Analytics, and Marketing Research teams to ensure learnings and organizational priorities are aligned with and reflected in campaigns and channels
- Collaborate with owned channel stakeholders sharing any appropriate digital programs that could be repurposed and to ensure appropriate online destinations for digital programs
- Assist in oversight of other Analytic platforms, such as Hotjar and Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics for onsite and owned channel findings
- Aid Performance Marketing & Analytics team in developing monthly Marketing Performance Reviews for each SBU
- Work with Media Team to reconcile budget and ensure documented processes are followed
- Assist in developing and implementing a 2POE (2nd pair of eyes) process for Performance Marketing and Analytics Team and help develop a 2-3 deep plan for coverage within the team. Responsible for documenting these processes
The perfect person will have:
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in marketing, direct sales or related marketing field
- Education equivalent to Bachelor's Degree or higher; marketing focus a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of digital media, web development, and creative digital production
- Fundamental knowledge of ad trafficking through Google, Facebook, Amazon, and other channels
- Strong project management experience
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively build rapport with a diverse team
- Strong presentation skills including both the creation and delivery of content
- Some travel may be required
What we do for our associates (just to list a few cool ones):
- Offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Onsite wellness center which includes: 2,400 sq. ft. fitness center, Walgreens pharmacy and Doctor's office.
- Beautiful campus and corporate offices designed like a log cabin offering free coffee, chef run cafe and the best crushed ice!
- Unbelievable 401K match and discounted stock purchasing program.
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion includes four employee resource groups: Scotts Women's Network, Scotts Black Employee Network, Scotts Veterans Network and Scotts Young Professionals.
- Generous vacation day policy.
- Various associate engagement activities throughout the year including intramural sports leagues.
COME GROW WITH US, WHERE THE GRASS REALLY IS GREENER!
Not interested in this role? Check out our other career opportunities and learn more about what it's like to work at Scotts Miracle-Gro by accessing our Talent Network: SMG Talent Network
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE: SMG) is the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, with a full range of products for professional horticulture as well. Scotts Miracle-Gro has helped to grow the nearly $7 billion global consumer lawn and garden market through product innovation, industry-leading advertising efforts and its trusted brands.
The brands and products within our portfolio include: Scotts, Miracle-Gro, TomCat, Ortho, RoundUp, Bonnie Plants, Osmocote, Earthgro and Fafard.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Keywords: Scotts Miracle-Gro, Columbus , Analyst, Performance Marketing, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!