Commercial Electrical & HVAC Technician, Columbus OH
Company: Alliance Data card services
Posted on: May 19, 2019
The Electrical & HVAC Technician installs, services, troubleshoots,
repairs, and performs preventative maintenance on facilities
related equipment. This person requires a self-motivated individual
who works well independently as well as with a team. The HVAC
Technician is also charged with using a combination of computer
based systems (Trane Tracer, Liebert Sitescan) and hands-on
technical experience to drive the operational success of the entire
Essential Job Functions
- Perform preventative maintenance on emergency generators,
forklifts, pallet jacks and man lifts.
- Perform preventative maintenance on fire alarm systems.
Maintain and oversee inspections on all types of fire suppression
systems such as Halon, Ecaro, CO2, pre-action, wet sprinkler and
- Responsible for parts inventory and ordering.
- Ability to use computer based programs including Trane Tracer
systems, Liebert Sitescan and ASA Tridium.
- Responsible to enter change controls in Triole and work
requests in Net Facilities programs.
- Responsible to maintain multiple sites and travel when
Education / Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 year Technical Degree preferred in the electrical or
mechanical field or equivalent work experience
- Refrigerant certifications Type 1 and Type 2, knowledge of
- One or more years relevant experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to be on call 24/7/365 and work some weekends & nights
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment such as coolers, freezers, oven,
grill and fryer
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical
- Knowledge of Trane Tracer Summit, Liebert Sitescan, Alber and
- Knowledge of facility fire control & fire suppression
- Knowledge of UPS systems and facility power 120V to 480V and
- Effective computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently or with all levels of
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements
Office or warehouse environment; may be required to lift up to 50
pounds, climb ladders, operate a forklift and other physical
Alliance Data card services businessAlliance Data's card services
business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and
business credit card programs for many of the world's most
recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help
build more profitable relationships between our partners and their
cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty. We uphold our Know more.
Sell more.-- promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights,
advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities.
It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring
loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive
selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of
credit and background checks.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish
that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los
Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
Keywords: Alliance Data card services, Columbus , Commercial Electrical & HVAC Technician, Columbus OH, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!