Service Desk Analyst (EL2) in Columbus, OH at Fast Switch - BHJOB13738_52038 GD
Company: Fast Switch
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job ID: 52038Service Desk Analyst. We have a contract need in
Columbus, Ohio (potential for conversion to FTE) for a--Service
Desk Analyst--who provides tiers one/two/three support for client
team members to include: application, PC, laptop, peripherals,
cellular phones, iPad and other telecommunications devices/supplies
for all company subsidiaries. Under direct supervision, is
responsible for troubleshooting application or device problems;
determine if solution is known and publish resolutions or
workarounds in ServiceNow Incident, Problem or Knowledge
- Provides superior customer service, accurately logging tickets,
and effectively transitioning and escalating unresolved
- Escalate reports of chronic or unresolved problems to the
appropriate team lead or manager.
- Provides timely updates to internal teams as well as
business/stakeholder communications on issues reported.
- Responsible for maintaining a knowledge-based system of common
reported problems and resolutions and may be requested to perform
ancillary tasks such as: attendance to meetings, RFC notification
emails, contributing to Knowledge Management, etc.
- Answers inbound phone calls and emails during an assigned shift
in a 7x24x365 global Help Desk.--
- Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for
employees requesting help on computer or network related issues or
questions in a courteous, professional, thorough and concise
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing superior customer
- Adherence to time and metric's tracking is required.
- Manages customer communications on scheduled and non-scheduled
system maintenance, providing a communication hub between the
business and Shared IT.
- 10%:--Follows up on open tickets and confirms successful
resolution with the client.
- 5%:--Creates and maintains user accounts and access privileges
for Active Directory (Windows 2000/XP) and application systems
- 5%:--Maintains content within a knowledge-based computer
system, through data entry of commonly reported problems,
questions, and known resolutions and troubleshooting
- 5%:--Assists on Help Desk related projects and activities as
assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years information technology experience supporting
inbound customer requests.--
- Proficiency with Microsoft operating systems, Apple iOS,
Microsoft Office, and Microsoft desktop applications.
- Proficiency with Active Directory, Blackberry Enterprise (BES),
Mobile Device Manager (MDM) and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a fast-paced help desk or
customer service environment required.
- In depth familiarity with various telecommunications devices
- Excellent listening, questioning, and customer service
- Strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills, able to
absorb and relate to new technical concepts quickly and build on
- Ability to maintain composure, tact and effectiveness under
- Ability to organize information, efficiently manage time and
balance multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly an
ability to relay technical concepts to a business audience.
To view all our open positions, please go to:
Keywords: Fast Switch, Columbus , Service Desk Analyst (EL2) in Columbus, OH at Fast Switch - BHJOB13738_52038 GD, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!