Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: July 14, 2019
The Maintenance Manager, directs, and coordinates the overall
maintenance and repair activities for the facility. This position
is responsible for the supervision and scheduling of the mechanical
and electrical maintenance personnel and activities; such as
repairs, preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance,
production enhancements and optimization. In addition, this role is
the subject matter expert for engineering and technical
- Maximize plant capacity.
- Responsible for a budget in excess of $10 Million.
- Responsible for an organization of 40 plus associates. To
include performance evaluations, people development, and ensuring
training requirements are met.
- Provide Maintenance / Engineering support to the manufacturing
operation. Performs complex maintenance / engineering work
including calculations, preparation of specifications, equipment
selection, economic analysis, appropriation requests, and
contractor bidding, selection, and supervision.
- Responsible for the final development and implementation of the
Preventative Maintenance program to reduce or eliminate financial
loss associated with equipment repair, premature equipment
replacement, or unnecessary downtime.
- Responsible to oversee the optimization of equipment and
production line performance. Evaluate alternatives, recommend a
course of action, pursue spending approval, and implement the
- Inspection of plant equipment, safety systems, and utility
equipment and manages corrective action where necessary.
- Responsible for the implementation and direction of
safety/environmental policies and procedures within the maintenance
department, including monthly safety meetings.
- Identify causes / sources of quality / operation performance
problems, i.e. high downtime levels, high defect rates, long
changeovers, lost opportunities, and safety issues.
- Identify opportunities for plant operating improvements through
sound engineering principles.
- BS. in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree
with strong mechanical experience.
- 5 - 10 years of engineering experience in a fast-paced
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the direct supervision of
- Advanced knowledge of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of Network and Controls Systems.
- Good project management skills.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Columbus , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!