Plumbing Consultant (In-Home Sales)
Company: ARS-Rescue Rooter
Posted on: October 19, 2020
*To apply, respond to this posting or text 2PROS to 97211.* WITH
THE PROS AND SELL WITH CONFIDENCE Only the best of the best work
for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services:
ARS-Rescue Rooter--. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing,
heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations
nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In
addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide
year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement
potential, and the chance to give back. If you have the experience
we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS-Rescue
Rooter--:PLUMBING REPAIR SPECIALIST Competitive Pay and Incentive
Plans Company-Provided Vehicle Demonstrating self-motivation and
technical skill, the professional we select will thrive within a
fast-paced, take-charge culture of excellence. This
customer-focused individual will sell products within an assigned
territory, while meeting or exceeding a set sales quota. Additional
- Identifying prospects with creative lead-generation
- Making sales presentations to prospects, and emphasizing
- Adhering to all current ARS-Rescue Rooter-- policies and
procedures regarding our products, programs, and services.
- Following up to close sales and ensure customer satisfaction
- Preparing final contracts for signature by the customer.
- Processing work orders and completing paperwork according to
- Maintaining customer retention by affirming satisfaction at
designated service milestones.What You Need to Succeed and Grow
with the Pros Required Credentials:
- An ambitious, results-oriented personality and entrepreneurial
- Willingness and ability to work a full-time schedule, including
evenings and weekends.
- Current driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Availability and willingness to travel locally, and work nights
and weekends to accommodate the schedules of residential
- Three or more years of sales experience.How We Reward Your
Professionalism Full-time employees receive competitive pay;
comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and
prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with
company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid
training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees
are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach,
including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for
the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students,
sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation---. Apply Your Skills to the
Best in the Business. Join our winning team and apply today! All
candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and
employment background checks. ARS is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Apply Now!
Keywords: ARS-Rescue Rooter, Columbus , Plumbing Consultant (In-Home Sales), Sales , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!