Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for
an experienced Digital Graphic Designer in Columbus, OH. This
position is a temporary/contract job opportunity. The Digital
Graphic Designer will be responsible for the Support management and
release of print production files to vendors Ensure released
artwork maintains consistency with current in-store components. If
you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Digital Graphic Designer include but are
not limited to the following:
- Lead graphic design of all digital marketing elements.
- Identify digital trends and determine those relevant to the
client?s brand – implement when applicable
- Manage archival system of all digital assets
Support team in wide variety of other graphic design capacities,
including print signage, in-store handouts, and e-mail
- Creative presentation setup support
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
- 2 – 4 years of graphic design in a digitally focused setting
- Expert use of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite
- In touch with current retail, graphic design, and social media
- Working knowledge of web design
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, or related experience
Pay for this position is based on experience. This is a
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other
graphic design related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer