Company: Enjoy Technology, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About The Role
Enjoy has partnered with some of the world's biggest technology
companies to revolutionize retail. As an Expert, you will deliver
personalized shopping experiences for customers at their home or
office. We are looking for Experts who are passionate about
building relationships with customers by identifying their needs
and selling upgraded solutions. Your ultimate goal is to create an
inspiring mobile store experience.
So, what does a day in that life look like? Let's break down the
- You receive full-time employment. That includes benefits and
rewards based on your performance.
- You work 4 days a week. We serve customers from 8am-8pm and
work 10-hour shifts. Sometimes there are earlier shifts... grab
- You start the day with a team meeting. In this "huddle," you
and your team will meet to set goals and expectations as well as
- You drive a company-provided vehicle. We call this your
"store". No need to put miles on your own car! You'll use our ride
to meet around 8 customers per day, giving each one the dedicated
time they need to set up their new device and shop for additional
accessories and services.
- You'll use our proprietary app to guide your day. Our
Enjoy-designed "Expert App" serves as your hub and guide to keep
you connected with your team. It's even designed to alert you when
it's time for a break!
- You'll stay safe. At Enjoy, the safety of our Experts and
customers is our highest priority. We adhere to strict Covid-19
safety protocols, and our health safety track record during this
pandemic has been remarkable. For more details, visit
We are a growing company with many opportunities to expand your
experience and grow as an individual. Excel in your first six
months and you'll find many opportunities to move into leadership
roles and beyond.
- Provide an amazing customer experience.
- Focus on enriching and improving customers' lives by offering
personalized solutions in every experience. Through this, you will
meet / exceed your performance and sales goals.
- Become an integral part of the team by developing deep
connections with your fellow teammates, in your local market and
across the country.
- Be the first to learn about our partner's new products,
accessories, and services.
- Demonstrate customer care by establishing clear goals and
expectations for each experience.
- Participate in daily team meetings and provide feedback to your
team and the company on a regular basis to make us better.
- Meet and strive to exceed your established performance and
- Identify with and live our values, which are Kindness, Justice,
Winning Together, Growth Mindset and Experience Obsessed. Click
here to learn more about them!
- You are obsessed with providing the best customer experience
possible. We are building the business one experience at a time,
which means each and every one counts.
- You want to have pride in what you do and the company you work
- You have strong sales and customer service experience.
- You easily establish rapport and genuinely care about our
- You are able to quickly offer relevant solutions based on
- You love being on the go and have the ability to deliver great
experiences regardless of the situation.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, growing startup environment.
- You are comfortable receiving and giving feedback.
- You have the confidence to make independent decisions.
- You embrace change and love to learn and grow every day.
- You want to be a part of something that hasn't been done before
- we are creating a whole new shopping experience!
- 2+ years of prior experience in retail/sales role desired.
- Flexibility with your schedule. This role is for a four day
work week with 10-hour shifts. This can include possible overtime,
evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Valid driver's license with at least 1 year of driving
experience and less than 4 violations within the past 3 years.
- Good driving record to be able to drive company vehicle in a
safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in
- Must be comfortable driving for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management.
- In-home service means exposure to dogs or other animals.
- Ability to travel for the first week of training.
We are creating a whole new channel for retail - the Mobile Store.
Experts bring the best of the store directly through the customer's
door. We offer same-day delivery and setup for today's premiere
mobile devices; this pairs the convenience you'd get from shopping
online with the confidence you'd get from a store, all in the
comfort of your own home.
Enjoy was founded 6 years ago and continues to scale rapidly. We
are currently operating in 74 cities globally, with more expansion
on the horizon. We're a mission-driven organization focused on
bringing joy to people's lives while creating great jobs for a
Enjoy is co-founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple
Retail, along with leaders from leading retail, technology, and
design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Google,
Lululemon, Tesla and more.
We hope that you'll join us on this journey of creating a whole new
way to shop.
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
necessary for the position described herein. The duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to
change without notice. All offers of employment are subject to
background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and
federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances. As an equal opportunity
employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by
mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All
qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national
origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected
characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Enjoy Technology, Inc., Columbus , Sales Associate, Sales , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!