Customer Service Rep
Company: Maness & Associates, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
CSR Job Description Leading manufacturer of commercial metal
roofs and metal wall panel systems is adding an additional Customer
Service Rep in their corporate office in the Columbus Ohio area.
Looking for an experienced, self-motivated CSR professional. The
individual will work with professional roofing contractors,
architects, specifiers, consultants, building owners and facility
engineers. This is a technical-based opportunity. Job Description
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for the
day-to-day sales functions such as order entry, order expediting,
scheduling transport, and problem resolution. The Customer Service
Representative works closely with the Sales Manager, Territory
Sales Managers, Operations Manager, and plant personnel to ensure
that customer's needs are met on a timely basis. They are the
support mechanism for territory sales managers and managers within
the company so that we can provide optimal service to all areas of
the business. Essential Functions
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails from TSM's and customers
and handle their inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery quotes to customers.
- Resolves customer complaints and issues pertaining to quotes,
shipping, orders, etc. Note: Territory Sales Manager should be
contacted on any issue that the Customer Service Representative
feels is above his/her competency.
- Communicates with customers to schedule delivery dates, ask
follow up questions on orders, request more information needed to
complete orders, etc.
- Process all orders and send to purchasing, Operations Manager,
and/or design for approval.
- Provide production with all necessary paperwork such as cut
sheets, job orders, BOL's, etc.
- Schedule and assign trucking transport for all orders and
coordinate with production.
- Create custom details and drawings for special orders and
coordinate with production.
- Update TSM's and Operation Manager of any issues expressed or
created by customers. Competencies
- Communication both Verbal and Written
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Technical Capacity (Panel Business)
- Positive Attitude - CAN DO
- Conflict resolution
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn ERP system
- Mechanical / Technical Aptitude Travel : Limited travel.
Required Education and Experience Associates degree in a technical
or business discipline or equivalent experience. A minimum of one
years in a sales or sales support role or technical experience in
metal construction. Job Type: Full-time Salary: $35,000.00 to
$45,000.00 / year, plus great benefits
Keywords: Maness & Associates, LLC, Columbus , Customer Service Rep, Sales , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!