Real Estate Agent - Flexible Work Schedule
Company: Haring Realty
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionA Real Estate Agent is an integral part of a real
estate transaction. They represent their clients by getting to know
their preferences, representing them during negotiations, and
helping them every step of the way in completing a real estate
sale. The real estate market is an exciting industry that is always
changing, and we are searching for creative, dynamic real estate
agents who are eager to apply their creativity to the buying and
selling of homes.The ideal candidate for the Real Estate Agent
position is a fast learner who wants to develop creative ideas to
help clients buy or sell their home. Ideally, you have experience
in sales, marketing or customer service and thrive in fast-paced
environments. There is a great deal of independence in real estate,
so if you are self-motivated and enjoy a flexible work schedule,
this Real Estate Agent position could be a great fit for you.Real
Estate Agents are compensated whenever they make a transaction.
Whenever you close a sale, you earn a competitive portion of the
revenue. The more transactions you make, the more income you earn.
It is not uncommon for Real Estate Agents to earn more than
$100,000 each year, although it can take a couple of years to hit
that mark as you establish a portfolio of clients.Regulatory
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you
must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To
earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate
classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning
institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about
the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting
team will provide additional details.Job ResponsibilitiesAs a Real
Estate Agent, you will...
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of
comparable home sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate agent services to the local
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when
creating home transaction contracts
- Craft creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clientsAs
a broker, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within
our local real estate market so you can thrive in the real estate
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial
securityAbout Haring RealtyHaring Realty has been a major real
estate force in the Greater Mansfield community since our founding
in 1983. Our company has grown through the years and continues to
be a top leader in the real estate industry. We've earned a
reputation of excellence and professionalism through 30+ years of
investing in our agents, our community, and our customers. We offer
a System of Success ideal for both new agents and seasoned
pros.Working HereAt Haring Realty, we live by a few core
principles. Agents that align with our values thrive in our system.
- We value our reputation more than the transaction.
- We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
- We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
- We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our
value to our customers.
- We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
community.Our Equal Opportunity PromiseWe are committed to fair
hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves
as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're
committed to treating all our potential employees with the same
level of care and respect.IndustryReal Estate Qualities Associated
topics: agent, home, housing, listing, listing consultant, realtor,
real estate broker, real estate courier, residential estate, sales
Keywords: Haring Realty, Columbus , Real Estate Agent - Flexible Work Schedule, Sales , Galion, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!