Sales Engineer - UCaaS & Contact Center
Company: Star2Star Communications
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sangoma's value proposition is audaciously simple, our solution is
highly scalable and our level of service reliability is
unparalleled. Sangoma offers the only global fully integrated
communication and productivity SaaS platform in the market which
includes: UCaaS, Collaboration, Video, Contact Center,
Virtualization, Access Controls, and Trunking. We are looking for a
Sales Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the
attainment of regional and corporate sales by providing Discovery,
Design, and Delivery services to channel partners and internal
peered sales team(s). You will be responsible for developing a deep
product knowledge set diversified across the most complete product
portfolio in the industry being able to articulate and leverage
this knowledge to design solutions that meet customers' business
objectives and requirements. While this is a remote position you
must live in the territory you are covering.
* You will have multiple teams across the organization to help you
achieve success; including but not limited to, Professional
Services, Product Management, Support, Team Mentoring and Coaching
as well as professional development opportunities.
* Provide pre-sales solution discovery, design, and partner/client
delivery of technical presentations/demos to help close new sales
* Develop technical sales approaches and pitches that speak to the
customers' requirements, concerns, and objectives.
* Work closely with network operations and network monitoring
* Identify and create new account relationships from leads, cold
calls, and other internal sources with the sales team.
* Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue
growth, while continuing efforts in new business development.
* Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and
cross-sale in solutions based technical selling approach.
* Proactively suggest and implement the system and process
improvements working with Product Management.
* Assist clients with remote troubleshooting of their SIP-based
PBXes during the Proof of Value and Trial agreement phases of the
* Educate and enable partner channels to increase their sales and
implementation success rates.
* You will have the ability to travel up to 60% as necessary.
* BS or MS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is
* 2 years of industry experience in a technical role
* 2 years of pre-sales experience combined with a technical role
* Understanding and some experience with Professional Services and
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Self-driven, internal motivation and drive to succeed in a
What We Offer:
* Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short
term Disability) effective after a short waiting period.
* Matching 401K program - 100% match on 4%.
* Flexible Time Off & Company Holidays.
* Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be
rewarded for your performance? Are you ready to take on a new
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time
basis for any employer. No agencies or third-party resumes,
Sangoma Communications is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any
other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in
decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits,
training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of
employment or career development.
Keywords: Star2Star Communications, Columbus , Sales Engineer - UCaaS & Contact Center, Sales , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!