Company: Shaffer Distributing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Buyer is responsible for coordinating and monitoring all
sales orders to ensure accuracy. This is a critical admin position
that works to build partnerships across the sales and operations
teams to ensure fulfillment schedules for sales orders are met in
timely manner. You will develop strategies to meet our customers'
needs and expectations, and resolve challenges with fulfillment
capacity, item discrepancies, product shortages, and shipping
deadlines. You will be responsible for purchasing and procurement
with focus on accuracy and attention to detail. The ideal candidate
will like to work with systems, data, and processes.
Shaffer Distributing Company is a 5th generation family-owned
business and the industry leader in supplying and operating
entertainment products, such as arcade games, virtual reality, pool
tables, dart boards, jukeboxes, and cranes. We specialize in the
consultation, installation and execution of game room and
entertainment projects at family entertainment centers (FECs),
bowling alleys and bars and taverns.
*What it means to be part of Shaffer*
We are a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our
Core Values represent the underpinning of our Company's culture and
history and are vital to our success and yours. If you live them,
you will love working here:
* Customer experience that exceeds expectations. We are dedicated
to our customers and to providing them an exceptional experience
with our Company.
* Attitude is Everything! We embrace a positive and proactive
attitude, every day.
* Relationships matter. We are a family business and we value our
relationships with our employees, customers and partners.
* Excellence in everything we do, every time. We take pride in
getting the job done right.
* Manage Purchase Order Request
* Create PO in Salespad (an integration with our ERP Microsoft
* Manage Purchase Review Queues in Salespad
* Receive all goods into proper warehouse within Salespad
* Manage Assigned Queues (Sales Admin, Backorders, FEC
* Follow Up on outstanding products to fulfill open orders
* Follow up with Service Team on Used Equipment status
* Receive and allocate equipment - Push all orders to the
Inventory management (Virtual)
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly organized,
personable and engaging.
* Previous experience in Procurement, Order Management and
* Minimum one (1) year of administrative experience
* Supplier Relations experience preferred
* Detail Oriented
* Proactive, Patient, Team Player
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid Analytical/Computer skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
* Pay will be based on prior experience
* 9 Paid holidays
* Generous PTO, accrues starting day one
* Paid Volunteer Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Columbus, OH 43212: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* What is your desired salary?
* How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
* Procurement: 1 year (Required)
* Purchasing: 1 year (Required)
* Administrative: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Shaffer Distributing, Columbus , Buyer/Purchasing Agent, Sales , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!