Company: MT Business Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Want help getting leads that give you a great start for success? If so, you have come to the right place! The Sales Representative at MT Business Technologies is responsible for generating new business and managing established customer accounts.
This position assesses customer businesses in order to provide them with the solutions that best meet the needs of their company. The Sales Representative is the main point of contact for our customers. We strive to give our customers the best service they deserve, so if you have good communication and are motivated to sell this could be the career for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage your assigned territory by marketing within it -attend networking events, initiating mailings, promoting and attending trade shows, provide product demonstrations
- Prospective for new business by conduction cold and warm calls, strategic stop-bys, and appointments
- Understand how our products can benefit our customers, have knowledge of our competitor's products, and demonstrate equipment to clients that best suits their needs
- Develop a sales plan to assess each customer environment and close the sale
- Put our Sales CRM to work by maintaining accurate records of existing and prospective client information
- Maintain relationships with current customers by performing business reviews with clients on a scheduled basis, checking in with them to provide value-add information, resolving customer issues, and making proposals to expand customer service and equipment placements
- Coauthor goals with your Sales Manager, and create a weekly plan to set yourself up for success
- Ensure that all customer equipment is installed correctly and train customers how to use the equipment
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
A little bit about you...
- You have a strong customer-service orientation, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills so that you can identify the true needs of customers
- You're knowledgeable about the sales process, again, with a big focus on customer satisfaction
- Because you'll be hunting net new accounts while maintaining current accounts, you're skilled in prospecting, territory management, and closing sales
- You carry yourself like a pro, meaning that you have a professional appearance, are highly articulate, and have good presentation skills
- Sales is tough but rewarding: you must be self-motivated, high-energy, results driven, persistent, and self-confident, with a strong urgency to take initiative
- This is an outside sales role, so you must have the ability and willingness to travel, as well as an unrestricted driver's license, reliable transportation, and insurance
- Like most jobs, you're knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, and you can turn in complete and accurate paperwork, making sure your math is correct
- It's not necessary but would be great if you have a Bachelor's degree or proven track record of success in consultative sales (0-3 years)
More Great Information
- Great Base pay of $45,000
- Plus uncapped commission
- Full medical, dental, and vision + company contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- A generous 401(k) match of 75 cents for each dollar you contribute, up to 6% - this begins the quarter after your first year of service
- World-class sales training to help you succeed
- Great work/life balance, including paid vacation, 7 holidays off, and no nights or weekends!
- Life Insurance, pet insurance, disability insurance, and more that we'll tell you about when we talk
- Cleveland office is located downtown
- Columbus office located about 5 min from the short north
Apply today and start the conversation-You're new 'work family' at MT Business Technologies could be just a click away!0
Keywords: MT Business Technologies, Inc., Columbus , Sales Representative, Sales , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!